A Research Evaluator with experience in the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) sector, Sheridan-Lee has an honours degree in Psychology (UNISA) and an MPhil in Programme Evaluation (UCT). Sheridan-Lee has a keen interest in the evaluation of child and youth development programmes, particularly in strengthening the policy and practice of Early Childhood Development (ECD) programmes within South Africa. Sheridan-Lee’s core skills include evaluation, research and project coordination.
Sheridan-Lee is a member of the South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association (SAMEA).
Recent experience highlights:
Applied research and evaluation
• Evaluation support for a Series of Rapid Assessments on the Western Cape Government’s Response to Supply Chain Management Processes, Humanitarian Relief, and Economic Relief Interventions during the COVID-19 Pandemic (Western Cape Department of the Premier), 2020.
• Evaluation support for the development of a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for the Municipal Finance Improvement Programme in Gauteng (National Treasury), 2020.
• Research support for the Rapid Assessment of the Western Cape Government’s Safety Plan (Western Cape Department of the Premier), 2020.
• Evaluation support for the Implementation Evaluation of the Community Development Workers Programme (CDWP) in Gauteng (Gauteng Office of the Premier), 2020.
• Research support for the Review of the Western Cape Provincial Evaluation System (Western Cape Department of the Premier), 2020.
• Evaluation support for Technical Assistance to Develop Indicators for Local Government Towards the Reform of the Planning & Performance Management Regulations of 2001 (National Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs), 2020.